Homework guidance for students of all streams
We have also noticed that many students find it difficult to prepare properly for quizzes and to apply the right study techniques. Besides that, students often seem to experience subject related difficulties they can’t handle on their own. Therefore, we provide homework guidance for students of all streams: from VMBO1 up to VWO6 and all levels of International Bacchalaureate (IB).
We have observed that there are many different reasons for which a student or their parents can decide to call in external help:
- Student comes from a foreign country and foreign education
- Subject related difficulties
- Home has no good workplace and/or is distracting
- Difficulty with planning, structuring, and/or working ahead
- Lack of motivation and/or discipline
- Guiding is desired for the transition from primary school to secondary school
- Specific learning disabilities such as fear of failure, ADHD and dyslexia
- Grades need to improve to be accepted at a certain higher education institute.